viernes, 13 de julio de 2018

I really love food

Yes, I really love food hahaha. And I think that everyone does it. How can I start? Well, I think that I prefer sweet than salty, by far. I love to taste a good chocolate. And, of course, my weakness are the cookies, I love almost every kind of biscuits. Are esential in my diet hahaha. My favourite cake it's a chocolate one, that I usually eat at a pizza place, it's a little funny that I prefer their cake than their pizza. Well, I like it too haha. Lately I try different cheesecakes, and I really like it. I would like to prepare one soon, maybe this weekend I would try. I don't like meat in general, but I can't see myself as a vegetarian guy, because I like fish. I used to say that I would eat fish everyday and won't get bored. And another of my weakness are french fries, chinese food and some sandwich. Now I'm getting hungry hahaha. Well, maybe you are thinking that I'm a pig haha but I like to balance it with healthier food. I really like salads, with a lot of abocado on it. I like some fruits mix, and the quinoa instead of rice. At the same time, I try to do some exercise as often as I could, so when I eat a lot of things, I don't feel so guilty. 



1 comentario:

  1. I can't be vegetarian for the same reason! And about cookies it's so funny because I can eat lunch without problem haha a "cookie diet"

    ResponderEliminar