martes, 24 de julio de 2018

Ambitions of mine


Hello everyone! Today I’m going to talk about my personal ambitions. Well, to be honest, I don’t care too much for money, but it still necessary to have a relatively “good life”, so I would like to reach a good job in the future, that brings enough money to me, but as I always say, I think that I won’t need luxuries.  I would like to do visit Machu Picchu, because I’m deeply in love with the Andean cultures of America, so I want to visit that one and another archaeologist and historical sites. So, maybe consider this, I should start to save some money, for go on this trip on the next summer.

In the short place, I want and need to pass every exam, especially since today that I’m start to think that I’m going to be a little stressed in the following weeks. And, well, I’ve been thinking about this for a long time, but I would like to start at gym soon. Honestly, I’ve been saying that for a couple of months, but at the end, nothing happened. I think that it could help me to be healthier and to clear my mind too. Like the teacher’s said on her blog, and as my mother said to me, there is nothing like peace of mind, because it helps to feeling relaxed and with your life in control. Well, it would seem to be a little easy or not so important, but, at last, I think that’s all. It’s like a point from which you could start to achieve your ambitions.  

6 comentarios:

  1. Have the mind in peace it's something necessary for all of us, I hope that you would complete your ambitions and be happy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm agree with all of your post, I'm thinking to join to you to the travel and to the gym hahaha I need it

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your mom is a wise person :) peace of mind it's the most important, because if you're okay with your mine, you're okay with everything else.I hope you can find a job (or start a bussines, I don't know) and save enough money for go to Machu Pichu and other places.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm loved with all of your post about all you person because you are a good person

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello! Like you, I should like to visit Machu Pichu and all of America too. Greating, I hope you can fulfilled!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think Machu Picchu is the perfect and most desired destination of many people. And about the other topic, try to relax yourself, I hope you're well!

    ResponderEliminar