martes, 7 de agosto de 2018

A funny app


Hello everyone! Today I’m going to talk about one of my favorite app, “GuessUp”. It’s a game in which you must guess specific stuff in different categories, like famous people, movie, music, animals, countries, jobs, art, geography, sports, among many others subjects, while your partners give clues to you or makes some mime to help you to figure it out the correct answer.  I discovered this app in a party with school friends. We were so bored and one of them shows the game to us, and we had a very good time. It is fun to play it, either with friends or family. I don’t really use it often, since it’s useful just at parties or in a long waiting. I used it for the last time the last Saturday, in a friend’s house. We were working, and then we start to with some drinks. A couple of hours later, we were a little drunk and playing with "GuessUp" we laughed a lot. Shortly after we went to sleep hahaha. Well, I recommend it a lot. When you get bored, it could help you to spend a good time with your friends. 

Well... Maybe you could think that there are plenty of more interesting apps, but right now, I don't have enough memory on my cell phone. So, I don't spend a lot of time on apps. What about your favorite app?

2 comentarios: